June 2023 Newsletter
The June 2023 Newsletter is available online. It contains items on:
- Our meeting on 11th July, which involves a visit to Lutterworth’s parish church when local historian Tony Hirons will explore the life and times of John Wycliffe followed by a tour of St. Mary’s Parish Church.
- Watch out for a meeting later this year, A History of My House, presented by you, looking into “Unsung Houses of Lubenham”.
- Future members only events for 2023 (see see the June Newsletter for more details):
- a walking tour of Market Bosworth on Wednesday 28th June at 2:00pm,
- our summer supper on Saturday 19th August in the village hall.
- The 2023 Leicestershire and Rutland Festival of Archaeology, which runs from Saturday July 1st to Sunday July 30th.